- Clean, straight lines are the hallmark of this exciting contemporary home project. The second floor overhanging the garage with a panoramic window is like the captain's bridge of a cruise ship.
- Both the living room and dining area have breathtaking 20-foot ceilings. Two sides of the living room open onto covered patios.
- Three bedrooms are grouped on the right side of the first floor, with the second bedroom having its own bathroom and access to the courtyard.
- Upstairs is the master bedroom - the only bedroom on this floor.
- The whole family will love the fitness room with open handrails on one side so you can see the ground floor below.
rear view with large windows and sliding doors
large entry hall with an open staircase
sink under the window
Open layout second floor hall with an open staircase and clerestory windows
Garage Type: 2 car garage
Total Heated Area: 2318 sq.ft
1st Floor: 1635 sq.ft
2nd Floor — 676 sq.ft
Width — 63′0″
Depth — 41′0″
Wall framing — wood frame, ICF
Cladding: fiber-cement siding
Foundation type — Slab
Outdoor living: Porch
Windows: large windows, panoramic windows, clerestory windows
Max Ridge Height 6.4