- Bold, clean lines and lots of glass serve to give you an eye-catching Contemporary home.
- The well-planned interior is all open concept, so you have beautiful sightlines from room to room.
- Walls of sliding glass doors take you out to the huge outdoor living area that offers a summer kitchen and outdoor fireplace.
- Tray ceilings are the topmost of the rooms, giving you a high-end look.
- Take the stairs or the residential elevator up to the second floor, where the large loft and bedroom 3 open to a huge second-floor balcony.
large swimming pool
cosy master bedroom
Great room view from the second floor
Outdoor dining with a pool view
bright huge bathroom
Outdoor living room
Garage Type: 3 car garage
Total Heated Area: 4364 sq.ft
1st Floor: 3238 sq.ft
2nd Floor — 1125 sq.ft
Width — 86′7″
Depth — 79′5″
Wall framing — concrete
Cladding: stucco, stone
Foundation type — Slab
Outdoor living: Porch, Balcony
Windows: large windows, panoramic windows
Max Ridge Height 25′0″