- This 4-bed modern house plan has an edgy exterior that fits into a small footprint making it appropriate for those hard-to-fit lots as well as ones that have lots of room.
- Entering through the covered entrance, you will see the whole space to the back of the house behind the stairs.
- To your right, a secluded room - as easy as a home office - gives you a quiet place to read or work.
- The kitchen with a functional island with two sinks on one side and stools for three people on the other is combined with the dining room and living room with a fireplace.
- The sliding door opens access to the pantry. The rear wall leads to a 12 foot deep covered terrace.
- Stairs open with views from the stairwell. Two of the four bedrooms upstairs have dressing rooms.
- The laundry room is conveniently located for everyone.
- A bonus room can be used as a future space, play or home theater, or even office upstairs. This room is included in the total living space.
- Back on the first floor, in the hallway behind the garage, where there is a dressing room to drop your clothes and it is separated from the rest of the house by a door.
modern living room with a fireplace
cosy living room with a fireplace
living room with open-plan
bright dining room
modern family room with large windows
modern kitchen with sliding doors
bright covered deck
The upscale master bedroom has a seating area, a giant bathroom, and a huge dressing room.
spacious glass shower
Master Bathroom with clerestory windows
spacious dressing room
Garage Type: 2 car garage
Total Heated Area: 3148 sq.ft
1st Floor: 1274 sq.ft
2nd Floor — 1874 sq.ft
Width — 40′0″
Depth — 60′0″
Wall framing — wood frame, ICF
Cladding: stucco, fiber-cement siding
Foundation type — Crawl Space
Outdoor living: Deck, alfresco
Windows: large windows, panoramic windows, clerestory windows
Max Ridge Height 8.1