Contemporary House Plan For Narrow Lot with Drive-Under Garage
- Lots of transom windows bring extra light into this Contemporary house plan.
- Designed for a sloping lot, the drive-under garage opens to a finished mudroom with lots of storage closets.
- On the main floor, the big, open living area expands the feeling of spaciousness.
- Back to back fireplaces warm the great room and the covered deck, with an uncovered patio if you want to work on your tan.
- A guest bedroom gains privacy from being the only bedroom on this floor.
- Upstairs, the den becomes another bedroom if needed, adding flexibility.
Driveway to the house
Side view to the house on the hill.
Patio and Deck with a BBQ
Patio and rear covered deck with a BBQ
Two story ceiling
Wall of windows gives you a spectacular view to the landscape.
Large windows in the Great room
A fireplace in the great room
Open layout of the day spaces
The kitchen and dining room are divided by a large kitchen island.
The dining room with a covered deck view.
Second Floor Hall with a Leather Sofa
From the loft you can see the Great Room below.
Two vanities and a large mirror
In the Master Bedroom there are a nook and built-in shelves
Garage Type: 2 car garage, driveunder garage
Total Heated Area: 2316 sq.ft
1st Floor: 1330 sq.ft
2nd Floor — 752 sq.ft
Width — 0′0″
Depth — 0′0″
Wall framing — wood frame
Cladding: wood siding
Foundation type — Daylight basement
Outdoor living: Deck, Porch, Patio
Windows: large windows, panoramic windows
Max Ridge Height