Two-story modern house plan with 3 bedrooms
- This home is perfect for a small lot.
- Facade of the house - stone, glass, horizontal siding, wide glass entrance, large windows.
- The sloping lines of the pitched roof add drama to this contemporary home plan.
- The floor plan of the house is 9m wide and 11m deep and provides 155 square meters of living space in addition to a one car garage.
- Ground floor 70 sq. The space includes two levels, a hallway, a staircase in the hallway, a large dining room with sliding glass doors leading to the back porch, a kitchen with an island and pantry, a laundry room.
Garage Type: attached garage
Total Heated Area: 1690 sq.ft
1st Floor: 763 sq.ft
2nd Floor — 927 sq.ft
Width — 0′0″
Depth — 0′0″
Roof — shed
Wall framing — wood frame
Cladding: wood siding, stone
Foundation type — Basement, Daylight basement
Windows: large windows
Max Ridge Height 0′0″
Contemporary House Plan with Two-Story Ceilings and Sun Room
Two-story modern house plan with a master bedroom on the first floor
Two-story Contemporary House Plan with a Drive Under Garage
We invite you to visit our other site, EPLAN.HOUSE where you will find 4,000 selected house plans in various styles from around the world, as well as recommendations for building a house.
Fairy-tale-style House Plans
Mediterranean House Plans