Anyone will be breathless when they see this home with many panoramic corner windows, contrasting facade finishes made of modern materials, and several low-pitched shed roofs. This house is perfect for a narrow area, as there are almost no windows on the side facades of the first floor.
- You can get all the comforts of this spacious modern home.
- The house has a large open plan layout with a butler's pantry and a pantry for food.
- There are even a walk-in closet and built-in shelves in the family hallway next to the garage, which is easy to access from the front foyer.
- You can use the den as a guest bedroom as it has a closet and a private bathroom.
- Sliding glass doors on two walls lead to a covered rear corner deck with an outdoor fireplace.
- The upscale master bedroom has a seating area, a giant bathroom, and a huge walk-in closet.
- The other three bedrooms also have walk-in closets or walk-in wardrobes and access to the bathrooms directly from the bedroom.
- The additional room above the garage can be used as a home theater or gym.
foyer with an open staircase
There are even a walk-in closet and built-in shelves in the mudroom next to the garage, which is easy to access from the front foyer.
cosy living room with a fireplace
Open layout living room with an entry to the rear porch and sliding doors
Sliding glass doors on two walls lead to a covered rear corner deck with an outdoor fireplace.
bright modern kitchen
large island with a sink
second floor hall
Open layout spacious bedroom
beautiful standalone bathtub at the window
modern home office
You can use the den as a guest bedroom as it has a closet and a private bathroom.
rustic writing desk
Garage Type: 3 car garage
Total Heated Area: 3859 sq.ft
1st Floor: 1757 sq.ft
2nd Floor — 2102 sq.ft
Width — 96′2″
Depth — 39′4″
Wall framing — wood frame, ICF
Foundation type — Crawl Space
Outdoor living: Porch
Windows: panoramic windows, skylight window
Max Ridge Height 7.3