- A pleasing mix of different exterior materials lends a lovely look to this northwest floor plan. Multiple transom windows provide additional light, and the open floor plan enhances the feeling of spaciousness.
- Work from home in an office with corner windows next to the foyer. The remaining bedrooms on the second floor also have corner windows.
- The kitchen has a huge island for four people and is positioned so that you can see the covered porch while cooking. There is a large walk-in pantry nearby.
- The rest of the bedrooms are located on the spacious second floor, where each bedroom has a walk-in closet.
- A laundry room is located on the same level - exactly where most of the laundry is used.
- Use the huge bonus room however you want, this is a great space for a home theater or art workshop and is part of the common living space.
Entry Foyer with Stair
Living Room with a Fireplace
Kitchen Island with 3 Stools
Kitchen Island with built-in appliance
Corner Sofa in the Living Room
Garage Type: 3 car garage
Total Heated Area: 3688 sq.ft
1st Floor: 1647 sq.ft
2nd Floor — 2027 sq.ft
Width — 0′0″
Depth — 0′0″
Wall framing — wood frame
Cladding: wood siding, stone
Foundation type — Basement
Outdoor living: Porch, alfresco
Windows: large windows
Max Ridge Height 7.9