- Slanted and curved roof lines give the exterior of this two-story house plan a modern edge, while a raised seam metal roof and stone accents complete the design.
- High ceilings in the foyer continue through to the great room, offering a feeling of grandeur, and an open kitchen and adjoining dining room are oriented to take advantage of any rearward views.
- Large service areas allow the home to accommodate any size of family.
- French doors lead to the first-floor master bedroom, which boasts a fireplace and private deck. The luxurious ensuite features an oversized shower with two heads, dual sinks, and a large walk-in closet.
- A quiet den is located just a few steps up from the foyer and includes a fireplace.
- Two bedrooms, each with their own full bath, reside upstairs, along with a nook awaiting the homeowner's finishing touch.
- A spacious lower level features a family room with a wet bar, two bedrooms that include full bathrooms, an exercise room, and a sizable outdoor patio.
Staircase to the den
spacious dining room
Great room view from the second floor
Garage Type: 3 car garage
Total Heated Area: 3598 sq.ft
1st Floor: 2621 sq.ft
2nd Floor — 977 sq.ft
Width — 93′6″
Depth — 76′9″
Wall framing — wood frame
Cladding: wood siding, stucco, stone
Foundation type — Basement
Outdoor living: Deck, Porch
Max Ridge Height 7.6