This House plan is suitable for a downsloping lot with a 2 car garage located on the rear. From the open-plan main level, you can enter the large deck above the garage.
- Upon entry to the house, you will find a dressing room and home office next to the two-floor foyer.
- The impressive kitchen with a huge island, the dining room, and the living room with a built-in fireplace all are airy and sunny.
- The Master bedroom gives you the opportunity to met sunset from the private balcony on the upper level. There are a spacious walk-in closet and a large modern bathroom.
- On the same level, you will find two other bedrooms and a study loft.
- On the lower level, there are a two-car garage, recreation room, laundry, and a guest bedroom with a bathroom and walk-in closet.
Front View. Plan 1066-67-3-3
The house with Rear garage location
The Great room with open layout
Modern sofa in the Great room
Hi-tech living room with built-in fireplace
Dining Room with corner sliding doors and windows
Modern Kitchen with white and grey wood furniture
Kitchen with an island and dining room
Leather bed under the clerestory window
Master Bedroom with entry to the second floor deck
Standalone bath tub and modern shower
modern bathroom with large mirror
Garage Type: 2 car garage, driveunder garage
Total Heated Area: 2498 sq.ft
1st Floor: 1273 sq.ft
2nd Floor — 1116 sq.ft
Width — 38′1″
Depth — 52′2″
Wall framing — wood frame
Cladding: fiber-cement siding, panels
Foundation type — Daylight basement
Outdoor living: Balcony, 2nd Floor Deck
Windows: panoramic windows, clerestory windows
Max Ridge Height 9.14