- The sloping rooflines and large windows make this modern home very attractive.
- The open plan is both logical and functional.
- The room next to the foyer is well lit by several tall windows.
- A large open-plan room is located at the back of the house.
- From the kitchen-dining room with a large kitchen island, you can exit to the rear terrace.
- All three bedrooms are upstairs.
- The master bedroom has a large bathroom and dressing room.
- There is a laundry room next to the stairs.
- Two additional bedrooms are served by a small bathroom with no windows.
- At the front of the second floor, there is a large additional room that can be used according to your needs.
living room with a fireplace
cooktop with gas stove
Garage Type: 2 car garage
Total Heated Area: 2721 sq.ft
1st Floor: 1158 sq.ft
2nd Floor — 1161 sq.ft
Width — 40′0″
Depth — 44′0″
Wall framing — wood frame
Cladding: wood siding, stone
Foundation type — Crawl Space
Outdoor living: Deck
Windows: panoramic windows, clerestory windows
Max Ridge Height