This modern home was designed as an additional residential or guest house that could be built on the grounds of the main house. The character of the house is expressed in the constant combination of indoor and outdoor spaces.
- The spacious kitchen and large room were designed as one continuous open-plan space. In the main living area, the ceiling is higher, which increases the volume of the room.
- The kitchen opens onto a covered corner veranda that can become a covered veranda.
- The living room, kitchen, master bedroom, and second bedroom have access to the street through terrace doors.
- The second bedroom could be used as a guest bedroom or a hobby room.
- The master bedroom is located away from the main living area to provide privacy and quiet.
Modern airy living room with clerestory window
L-shaped kitchen and dining with sloped ceiling.
House plan with alfresco. Plan 924-12-1-2
Garage Type: no garage
Total Heated Area: 934 sq.ft
1st Floor: 934 sq.ft
2nd Floor — 0
Width — 38′9″
Depth — 34′9″
Wall framing — wood frame
Cladding: wood siding
Foundation type — Slab, Crawl Space
Outdoor living: Deck, alfresco
Windows: large windows, clerestory windows
Max Ridge Height 5.1