- This beautiful, modern 4 bedroom home features a concrete block facade, curtain wall, and siding. A veranda is made around the perimeter of the house.
- The shared space between the kitchen and the large room allows natural light to enter the very heart of this home. The great room has a fireplace, a large kitchen island, and a patio next to the breakfast nook. The pantry connects the kitchen to the dining room.
- A quiet corner with French doors that borders the foyer can be used as a fifth bedroom if you need room to expand. Go up to the second level.
- The master bedroom can be entered through French doors. A bathroom with 5 sanitary appliances and a large walk-in closet is inside.
- There is a laundry room on the second floor.
- There are three additional bedrooms on the second floor too, as well as a bathroom with 4 sanitary appliances and an additional room above the garage for 2 cars.
- A mudroom next to the garage will help you stay tidy.
Modern House Plan Left View
Entry Hall - view from the stairs
Long modern kitchen
Kitchen island with built-in gas hob
Contemporary style hood over a gas stove
Stand alone soak tub
Garage Type: 2 car garage
Total Heated Area: 3077 sq.ft
1st Floor: 1428 sq.ft
2nd Floor — 1640 sq.ft
Width — 44′0″
Depth — 61′0″
Wall framing — wood frame, SIP
Cladding: wood siding, stone, fiber-cement siding
Foundation type — Crawl Space
Outdoor living: Porch
Windows: large windows, panoramic windows
Max Ridge Height 0