Modern two-story house plan with large glazing
- Bold, clean lines and lots of glass serve to give you an eye-catching Contemporary home.
- The well-planned interior is all open concept, so you have beautiful sightlines from room to room.
- Walls of sliding glass doors take you out to the huge outdoor living area that offers a summer kitchen and outdoor fireplace.
- Tray ceilings are the topmost of the rooms, giving you a high-end look.
- Take the stairs or the residential elevator up to the second floor, where the large loft and bedroom 3 open to a huge second-floor balcony.
large swimming pool
Great room view from the second floor
Outdoor dining with a pool view
Outdoor living room
Garage: 3 car garage
Heated Area: 401 m2
Ground Floor Square: 297 m2
1st Floor Square: 103 m2
Max Ridge Height 7.62
Wall materials: concrete
Facade cladding: stucco, stone
Outdoor Living: Porch, Balcony
Windows: large windows, panoramic windows
Modern House Plan with Large Windows and Shed Roofs
Modern two-story house plan with a basement: The Philipp House
Modern Finnish house with great planning
Contemporary Two-Story House Plan with Drive-under Garage and Four Bedrooms
We invite you to visit our other site, EPLAN.HOUSE, where you will find 4,000 selected house plans from around the world in various styles, as well as recommendations for building a house.
Fairy-tale-style House Plans
Mediterranean House Plans