Contemporary House Plan For Narrow Lot with Drive-Under Garage
- Lots of transom windows bring extra light into this Contemporary house plan.
- Designed for a sloping lot, the drive-under garage opens to a finished mudroom with many storage closets.
- On the main floor, the big, open living area expands the feeling of spaciousness.
- Back to back fireplaces warm the great room and the covered deck, with an uncovered patio if you want to work on your tan.
- A guest bedroom gains privacy from being the only bedroom on this floor.
- Upstairs, the den becomes another bedroom if needed, adding flexibility.
Driveway to the house
Side view to the house on the hill.
Patio and Deck with a BBQ
Patio and rear covered deck with a BBQ
Two story ceiling
Wall of windows gives you a spectacular view to the landscape.
Large windows in the Great room
A fireplace in the great room
Open layout of the day spaces
The kitchen and dining room are divided by a large kitchen island.
The dining room with a covered deck view.
Second Floor Hall with a Leather Sofa
From the loft you can see the Great Room below.
Two vanities and a large mirror
In the Master Bedroom there are a nook and built-in shelves
Garage: 2 car garage, driveunder garage
Heated Area: 213 m2
Ground Floor Square: 122 m2
1st Floor Square: 69 m2
Max Ridge Height
Wall materials: wood frame
Facade cladding: wood siding
Foundation: Daylight basement
Outdoor Living: Deck, Porch, Patio
Windows: large windows, panoramic windows
Two-story high-tech house plan
Modern two-story house plan with a basement: The Philipp House
Contemporary two-story house with a two car garage and two living rooms on the each floor
Spectacular modern house with a deck over the garage
We invite you to visit our other site, EPLAN.HOUSE, where you will find 4,000 selected house plans from around the world in various styles, as well as recommendations for building a house.
Fairy-tale-style House Plans
Mediterranean House Plans