Northwest House Plan with a Contemporary Flair
- Slanted shed roof lines add excitement and a contemporary flair to this Northwest house plan that fits well on a narrow lot.
- From the wide foyer you can see straight back into the L-shaped family living area.
- With its open layout, this area lets everyone be in the same space while cooking, eating or watching TV.
- The large covered outdoor living area is reached through two sets of sliding glass doors.
- Practical features include a family foyer, big walk-in coat closet and an equal-size walk-in pantry.
- All three bedrooms are upstairs along with a handy laundry room and a big bonus room.
- Finish the optional lower level to gain another bedroom and bath, a kitchenette and an enormous rec room.
Modern house plan night view
Second floor deck
Modern house plan with 2 car garage
Open layout living room with large windows
modern living room with a fireplace
Open layout kitchen
Modern dining room with corner windows
beautiful dining room
The house with two floor
Garage: 3 car garage
Heated Area: 302 m2
Ground Floor Square: 147 m2
1st Floor Square: 155 m2
Roof: gable, shed
Max Ridge Height 7.6
Wall materials: wood frame
Facade cladding: stone, fiber-cement siding, panels
Foundation: Crawl Space
Outdoor Living: Deck, Porch, Screened porch, 2nd Floor Deck
Windows: large windows, panoramic windows
We invite you to visit our other site, Eplan.House, where you will find 4,000 selected house plans from around the world in various styles, as well as recommendations for building a house.
Fairy-tale-style House Plans
Mediterranean House Plans