Two-story modern flat-roof house plan with four bedrooms and a 2-car garage
- Clean, straight lines and a blend of mixed materials on the exterior give this Modern house plan wonderful visual appeal.
- An airlock entry foyer keeps cold air away from the rest of the house.
- Work from home in the cosy front-facing home office or head back to the main living area to relax with your family.
- The open layout gives you terrific views of the kitchen, dining area and living room.
- A wall of folding doors brings in lots of light and takes you out to the covered rear porch.
- Homeowners get a first-floor master suite with its own private deck, a big walk-in closet and a large bathroom with two sinks.
- Three other family bedrooms are up on the second floor, where an open railing hallway lets look out onto the rooms below.
- Step out onto the second-floor balcony for a breath of fresh air.
Alternative facade, rear view
Client photo of the house
Client photo of rear part of the house
huge living room
combined with a kitchen
comfortable living room with a fireplace
Garage: attached garage, 2 car garage
Heated Area: 197 m2
Ground Floor Square: 133 m2
1st Floor Square: 64 m2
Max Ridge Height 6.9
Wall materials: wood frame
Facade cladding: wood siding, fiber-cement siding
Outdoor Living: Porch, Screened porch, Balcony
Windows: large windows, panoramic windows
Narrow Contemporary Farmhouse Plan
Plan for a two-storey flat-roofed high-tech house
Modern two-storey 3-bedroom house with basement
Two-story house with a loft, panoramic windows and large decks
We invite you to visit our other site, EPLAN.HOUSE, where you will find 4,000 selected house plans from around the world in various styles, as well as recommendations for building a house.
Fairy-tale-style House Plans
Mediterranean House Plans